PU Olympic Weight Plate 10kg Pair
PU Olympic Weight plate 10kg Pair.
Our PU Olympic weight plates are made for Commercial gyms and feature coloured, easily identifiable weight numbers. With easy to handle grip design, and made from super tough PolyUrethane, our Olympic weight plates are also odourless – PU doesn’t smell. PolyUrethane has less bounce back than rubber if dropped and doesn’t tear, mould or fall apart.
Diameter – 35cm
thickness – 3.6cm
- Abrasion Resistant: Weight Plates made of polyurethane will often outwear other materials when severe abrasion is a factor. It has been proven to be vastly superior to rubber plastics and metal in many applications.
- Oil and Solvent Resistant: Polyurethane has excellent resistance to oils, solvents, fats, greases and gasoline.
- Load Bearing Capacity: Polyurethane has a higher load-bearing capacity than any conventional rubber. Because of this characteristic, it is an ideal material for weight plates, load wheels heavy duty couplings, metal-forming pads, shock pads, expansion joints and machine mounts.
- Tear Resistant: Tear-strength ranges between 500-100 lbs/linear inch, which is far superior to rubbers. As a result, urethane is often used as drive belts, diaphragms, roll covers, cutting pads, gaskets and chute liners.
- Weather Resistant: Polyurethane has outstanding resistance to oxygen, ozone, sunlight and general weather conditions.
- Excellent Noise Abatement Properties: The hard urethanes are now being used as gears in products where engineers desire sound reduction. The soft urethane are is used to replace rubber for improved sound/vibration dampening.
- Flex-Life: Most formulations offer extremely high flex-life and can be expected to outlast other elastomer materials where this feature is an important requirement. Dust boots, bellows, diaphragms, belts, couplings and similar products are made from urethane for this reason.