Battle Rope Wall Anchor
Our Battle Rope Anchor is perfect for battle rope work, mount to any concrete wall and you have an excellent centre point for your battle rope. Doubles as an anchor point for our 2 metre long agility bands.
Caution – for use on walls and floor only and is not for anchoring to ceiling.
Please come and try our Sisal / Battling ropes for yourself at our Melbourne showroom, located in Hallam. Read More
Looking for an Affordable, High-Quality Battle Rope and Anchor?
If you’re here, you probably already know the obvious benefits of majorly incorporating fitness into your life: a fit and healthy lifestyle improves your overall mood, boosts your confidence, raises your energy levels, and minimizes stress. You might already schedule your workouts to follow work or stressful commitments to unwind and relax. Perhaps you have your own fitness plan written up and have a matching nutrition plan too. On the other hand, you might be a gym owner looking to provide the finest gym equipment and range of options for your frequenters, whether that’s schoolchildren, members of a fitness club, or students at their university gym.
In either case, NC Fitness Gear is exactly what you’ve been looking for. Our easy-to-navigate online store carries a massive range of reasonably priced weightlifting and functional gym equipment, including barbells, kettlebells, power racks, weight bumper plates, fight gear, mounting pieces such as battle rope anchors, and even proper home gym flooring. We deliver anywhere in Australia with the help of various reputable courier services, and with our shipping calculator, you can easily see right away how much it’ll cost to get your order to you. Most importantly, when you purchase from NC Fitness Gear, you’re buying from a boxer and a personal trainer, so you can be sure we’re not selling anything we wouldn’t use ourselves.
The Benefits of High-Quality Battle Rope Anchor Points
If you’re an enthusiast, you might already be familiar with the effectiveness of battle ropes. If you’re not, or you’re considering battle ropes as something to provide for members at your gym, they might look like a deceptively simple arm workout. In truth, using battle ropes targets many of your body’s major muscles at once, and it’s an intensive exercise with benefits you wouldn’t expect at first glance:
- With various battle rope exercises, you can target your arms, core, glutes, legs, back, and shoulders for a high-intensity time-efficient routine.
- Burning fat and calories is not an exact science, but battle ropes are known to be highly efficient at it! If you’re looking to target fat, this is the workout for you.
- Your endurance and cardiovascular health vastly improve with these workouts.
- Your coordinating muscles get a ton of testing here! Battle rope exercises often require lots of motion, so your stability and balance improve over time.
- Stiffer areas of the body, such as the hips, often gain a greater range of motion gradually with battle ropes.
- If you’re a proponent of HIIT workouts, battle ropes are perhaps the best equipment for them.
- Battle rope exercises are demanding and a quick burn, so if you finish your workout routine with them, it prompts your body into greater fat burning. If you’re looking to look good as well as feel good, this is perfect for you.
Australia’s Strongest Battle Rope Anchors
Because of all the motion involved, you’ll want to make sure your battle rope and anchor is properly secured with something that won’t damage your floor or walls. For a high-quality, affordable battle rope anchors, you need only turn to NC Fitness Gear; our wall anchor starts from as low as $22, and if you’d like a storage anchor as well, you can buy both together for just $50!
Order Your Battle Rope Anchor Today!
You’ve just found one of the most efficient pieces of gym equipment out there, sold by the best providers of that equipment in Australia; why wait? Start browsing!
If you’d like to contact us, you can call 1300 855 667. If you’d like to test our stuff out, come visit our showroom at 21 David Lee Road, Hallam VIC 3803.
what is prospa pay?
Prospa Pay is a new way for small businesses to get the things they need now and pay them off over time,
$500 & $20,000
one simple weekly
quick and easy
* Weekly payments include setup and service fee