COMMERCIAL ANGLED SMITHS MACHINE – COUNTER BALANCE
Commercial Angled Smith Machine
The NC Fitness commercially built Smith machine is an effective and reliable piece of equipment that can help users achieve their fitness goals and improve their overall health and well-being. The Smith Machine bar path follows a seven-degree angle, (that is the free weight motion of Olympic lifting) enabling the same workout experience as Olympic athletes.
- Dimensions: 2310X1300X2400MM
- Weight 239kg
- Runs on a 7 degree angle
- Six chromed weight plate horns can hold multiple weight plates.
- Nearly weightless Olympic bar with counterbalance.
- 10 racking positions.
- Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
- Safety lock arrangement provided on the unit.
The fixed path of the barbell helps maintain proper form and reduces the risk of injury from improper technique or wobbling equipment,
Versatility: This type of equipment can be used for a variety of exercises such as squats, bench presses, and shoulder presses, allowing you to target multiple muscle groups and perform compound movements.
***This Item is made to order please enquire for more details***
Pin and Plate Load Machines
Warranty Period :
|Structural Steel Framework
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide rods, Structural moving parts
|Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs
|Upholstery, handgrips, all other items not listed
- Use Outdoors
- Drop the weight stacks down during a rep, this can cause damage
- Use on uneven surfaces
- Normal Wear and Tear
- damage from incorrect installation
- Any damaged components should be replaced by a service technician
- Service the machine by a qualified service technician
- Regularly check for signs of wear
***We highly recommend this machine to be installed by a professional, incorrect installation may result in the warranty becoming void***