F6 Dual Series Back Extension / Ab Crunch
F6 Dual Series – Back Extension / Ab Crunch
The F6 Dual series pin load machines are built with high-quality materials and designed to withstand heavy usage in commercial gyms and fitness facilities. They feature durable frames, sturdy pulleys, and high-grade cables that provide smooth and consistent resistance
The NC fitness Back Extension Ab Crunch pin load machine offers a dual exercise function that enables users to target both the back and abdominal muscles, making it an efficient and effective tool for strength training.
- Dimensions: 1300 X 900 X 1420MM
- 99kg weight stack
- Range adjustment on the cam enables easy entry and optimal range of motion to train the core muscles effectively.
- Convenient foot restraints for users of different leg lengths.
- Foot restraints to maximise back extensions & Abdominal Crunches.
- Easy weight change for drop sets.
- Precision bearings ensure that the usage is smooth and the impact is right on the targeted muscles for maximum results.
- Ergonomic design for the body to be well supported during the entire abdominal workout.
This level of quality and durability means that commercial grade machines are a smart investment for gym owners, as they can provide a reliable and long-lasting piece of equipment that will keep users happy and safe.
***This product is made to order please enquire for more details***
Pin and Plate Load Machines
Warranty Period :
|Structural Steel Framework
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide rods, Structural moving parts
|Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs
|Upholstery, handgrips, all other items not listed
- Use Outdoors
- Drop the weight stacks down during a rep, this can cause damage
- Use on uneven surfaces
- Normal Wear and Tear
- damage from incorrect installation
- Any damaged components should be replaced by a service technician
- Service the machine by a qualified service technician
- Regularly check for signs of wear
***We highly recommend this machine to be installed by a professional, incorrect installation may result in the warranty becoming void***