Each roll has 5 metres of RockTape that is 5cm in width, and within the roll there are 20 pre cut lengths of 25cm each. The 20 pieces are ready to go with the ends already rounded for you.
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries. RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
Key benefits to using RockTape:
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic – no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant – can be worn for up to 5 days
Key reasons to choose RockTape:
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
Key features of RockTape:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same